Technical | Marlow or Manchester
Information Security Manager
Competitive plus excellent benefits
Here’s your chance to join a true UK success story in the technology world as a Network Security Analyst.
Success. The Softcat way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we’re a technology solutions business built around our people. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
As Network Security Analyst you’ll assist the Information Security Team to help ensure the secure operation of Softcat and our systems. You’ll audit network and firewall configurations to ensure these meet our company needs. You’ll also act as the primary contact within our managed SIEM Service, working with system owners across multiple teams to implement and maintain security baselines and configurations.
What we need from you
- Demonstrable experience working in similar networking and security position
- Background working in an Operations Centre / NOC / customer support environment (internal or external)
- You’ll have the desire to undertake relevant training to keep enhancing your skills
- Good knowledge of Network Configuration and Management
- Familiarity with common information security tools such as IPS, IDS, SIEM, Firewalls, Proxies etc
- Great personal skills to interact with clients, staff, and management teams at all levels
- The ideal candidate is someone that is excited by Information Security who enjoys learning new skills and technologies
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality of output
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday, and health & dental care (after a qualifying period).
To become part the success story, please apply now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.