Microsoft Sales Specialist
Sales | Dublin
Reports to: Microsoft Business Manager
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits
This is your opportunity to join Softcat as a Microsoft Product and Licensing Sales Specialist. As a member of this team you will represent a key vendor within the Softcat portfolio, and Softcat now has more dedicated Microsoft resources than any other partner in the UK.
Success. The Softcat way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We’ve reached the £1 billion revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
As a Microsoft Product and Licensing Specialist, you will work closely with our Account Managers to drive the sales of Microsoft products and services. This is a Corporate rather than Public Sector role, and you will be required to drive both new business sales and help to grow our existing customers.
You will collaborate with Softcat’s sales teams to maximise understanding and delivery of Microsoft sales messages. This will include customer meetings and conference calls, creating cost models, writing proposals and creating and delivering customer presentations (How quickly this happens will depend on your level of experience, readiness and aptitude).
You will be responding to internal and customer emails about Microsoft products and associated licensing; articulating the benefits of Microsoft’s Online Services, helping to progress and manage opportunities, working with both the Softcat and Microsoft Account Manager through all sales stages and to closure.
What we need from you
- We welcome applicants from Sales, Specialist and Operational backgrounds.
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude is essential.
- Ideally, you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft’s M365 modern desktop platform, cloud and infrastructure portfolio and how these relate to the business. With the ability to articulate this well to customers.
- The candidate will need to be self-motivated to maintain their knowledge of Microsoft products and keep up to date with other key changes on a regular basis.
- Experience of customer meetings and confident presentation skills are desirable.
- MCP qualified (current Large Orgs) is desirable, but this is more of a target objective rather than an immediate requirement.
We offer good rewards packages for all of our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period) and a day off for your birthday to name a few.
To become part of the success story, please apply
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.