Document Management Solutions Specialist
Sales | All UK Offices
Reports to: Managed Print Solutions & DaaS Team Leader
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits
This an exciting opportunity to start as a Document Management Solutions Specialist for this very successful Solution Services Business within Softcat. This business unit is one of the fastest growing BU’s in Softcat, so we are continuing to invest in that success by increasing the existing specialists with several new positions!
Success. The Softcat way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We’ve reached the £1 billion revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
In this role you will be responsible for the growth of Document Management & Enterprise Content Management Services within the Softcat customer base. You will be selling to and supporting Softcat Account Managers and Customers with a wide range of services.
The individual we are looking for will be confident with a good aptitude for managing multiple work stream as well as a good understanding of the Document Management & Enterprise Content Management solutions business. This is a real opportunity to join a great team that’s having outstanding success across all sectors of Softcat’s customer base.
What we need from you
- Experience working in a busy environment handling multiple work streams
- Experience selling Document Management, Enterprise Content Management, Capture Solutions, Hybrid Mail, Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Knowledge of: OnBase, DocuWare, M-Files, SharePoint, Kofax, EzeScan, Nuance eCopy & AutoStore, RPA
- Sales experience in Document Management & Enterprise Content Management services are essential.
- This person should be a team player, but in addition must have the ability to be self-reliant, well-organised, possess good attention to detail and be an excellent communicator.
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday to name a few.
To become part the success story, please apply now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.