Business Systems Analyst
Technical | Marlow or Manchester
Systems Development Manager
Competitive plus excellent benefits
Here’s your chance to join a true UK success story in the technology world as a Business Systems Analyst.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
As Business Systems Analyst you will work in our Systems Development Team taking responsibility for the ongoing development Softcat’s primary Sales platform.
Initially supported by our incumbent Business Systems Analyst you will first focus on developing a good understanding of Softcat’s current use cases whilst building your product knowledge. Following this you will quickly move to become the primary interface to both business stakeholders and our development partners as you drive Softcat’s ongoing use of the platform.
What we need from you
- Self-motivation and a passion for technology
- An analytical process driven mindset – able to understand complex business workflows
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Influencing skills
- Some demonstrable exposure to end user applications such as a CRM, Finance or Service Management system
- Technical degree or similar (desirable)
- Some experience of requirements elicitation / gathering (desirable)
- Some exposure to database principles and / or working with data (desirable)
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday, and health & dental care (after a qualifying period).
To become part the success story, please apply now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.