Senior Framework Bid Manager
Business | All UK Offices
Public Sector Strategic Relationships Manager
Competitive plus excellent benefits
This an exciting opportunity to join Softcat’s highly successful Frameworks team. As Softcat’s footprint across the UK’s public sector continues to grow we’re looking to strengthen the team with another dynamic individual.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
As you would expect from the UK’s 2nd largest IT Reseller, Softcat have one of the largest Public Sector teams of any of the UK Resellers. We’ve also been Awarded circa 40 Public Sector Framework contracts.
As the effort to manage and grow our Public Sector Framework footprint grows; we’re now looking for the right individual to join us to spearhead Softcat’s Framework acquisition strategy. The role will involve supporting Softcat’s Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) and wider Public Sector Team by managing and executing the Framework bidding process.
You will have personal input of Softcat’s Framework acquisition strategy, helping to shape the future of Softcat’s Public Sector team through its Framework landscape.
What we need from you
- An achiever, with a proven track-record for leading similar or related Public Sector Framework bid responses.
- The right candidate should be able to demonstrate strong organisational & time management skills.
- Will have strong inter-personal, and persuasion/influencing skills. Which will assist the right candidate in getting the best support from project teams involved in bid responses.
- Familiarisation and the ability to apply PRINCE2 and ITIL methodologies (within bid responses); are seen as a distinct advantage.
- A genuine interest/understanding of the Public Sector IT marketplace; is viewed as an advantage in being successful in the role.
- Previous experience in the use of Qvidian proposal software; seen as a potential advantage.
- Whilst not essential, APMP certification and bid approach is considered beneficial.
- The Frameworks team is a tight-knit and collaborative team where members actively support one another in times of high activity or absence. A good team working ethic is a highly desirable personal quality.
We offer good rewards packages for all of our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period) and a day off for your birthday to name a few.
To become part of the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.