BI Technical Lead
Technical | Marlow, London or Manchester
Business Intelligence Manager
Competitive plus excellent benefits
Softcat is one of the UK’s leading technology solutions businesses. Thanks to the success and growth of our services, we offer an increasingly broad range of tech careers. There could be a bright future for you if you’re interested in software, networking, analytics or cyber security.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
As BI Technical Lead, you will be oversee all technical aspects of Softcat’s BI solutions. This will include but is not limited to Datawarehouse Design, Data Processes and all BI Applications and content.
In this hands-on role you will work closely with our BI Developers and Partners to ensure that all designs and content are developed in line with good industry practice and that our solutions are robust, scalable and of a standard befitting an IT technology company.
Working with the BI Manager and our BI Product Owners you will play a key part in developing Softcat’s BI strategy. As a leading IT Solutions Provider, we offer great exposure to new and exciting technologies in an organization where invention and creativity are applauded.
What we need from you
- A strong background in BI particularly with Data Modelling, Datawarehouse Design and Data Analytics
- Demonstrable experience with a range of BI Applications eg. Qlik, Power BI, Tableau
- SQL / SQL Server skills
- Advanced use of syntax / variables
- A passion for BI – both in terms of keeping up to date with market trends and technologies and for delivering first rate content to the business
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written in the form of design documentation
- A team player with a consultative approach to solution design
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday, and health & dental care (after a qualifying period).
To become part the success story, please apply now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.