Internal IT Support
Technical | Marlow
Internal IT Manager
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
This is your opportunity to join Softcat as an Internal IT Support, to provide exceptional IT support services to over 1,300 Softcat employees.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
You’ll work alongside Softcat’s experienced IT Team to provide a high-level of IT support and customer service to staff in various roles across the organisation. The experienced members of the IT Team will always be on hand to help and support you, and both on the job and formal technical training will be provided as required. Providing IT support across the organisation means the work is varied. Delivering a high-level of service and ensuring all interactions with our colleagues are of a high-level is key.
You will be involved in the deployment and support of hardware and mobile devices for all Softcat staff. In addition to this, you’ll have exposure to working with Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange as well as Cisco Unified Communications, to name a few.
In this role, you’ll be expected to travel occasionally across Softcat’s 8 offices to provide hardware and end-user support.
What we need from you
- An IT related Degree such as, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computing etc
- Basic understanding software and hardware related technology
- Articulate; ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Possess a logical and thorough approach to work with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality work
- Good time management, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday, and health & dental care (after a qualifying period).
To become part the success story, please apply now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.