Accounts Payable Executive - Maternity Cover
Business | Marlow
Accounts Payable Team Leader
Softcat offers a big future to ambitious people in a diverse range of roles: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals. If you’re ready to give your all, Softcat is where you’ll get more from your career.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses, and a company that feels like a family – with buzzing office locations, lots going on socially and a real sense of working together and achieving together.
You will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks which will help contribute towards the smooth running of the Accounts Payable Team; your key responsibilities will include:
- Reconcile supplier statements ensuring queries are identified and resolved in an efficient manner
- Process supplier invoices ensuring all company controls are adhered to
- Create and manage payment runs ensuring processed invoices are paid within a timely manner in accordance with the companies t&c’s
- Assisting with process improvements and training/supporting junior staff, provide cover when team members are on annual leave
- Liaise with suppliers regarding debit balances and obtaining any monies due
- Liaise with purchasing & customer service departments to help improve processes
- Supporting managers with daily tasks and working to a high standard
You'll need to have a keen eye for detail and work well within a team. We also need self-motivation. You’ll be an approachable and presentable individual, with an enthusiasm and passion for the Accounts Payable Team.
What we need from you
- A background in Accounts Payable would be desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (GP) preferable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A pro-active approach with the ability to show personal drive and enthusiasm
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills with an ability to prioritise
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated who also works well within a team
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part the success story,