Business | Marlow
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic, and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Cloud Billing Team
The cloud billing team is expanding due to the increasing role cloud consumption plays to our customers. The team ensure that consumption and cost data is collected accurately. Then validated internally and then used to bill our customers in a timely and efficient manner. Further growth in this area will lead to more cloud service providers coming on board, as the market continues to shift away from traditional annual licenses. The team have daily interactions with multiple teams across the business.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As a Cloud Billing Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- Extracting data from our suppliers to support our systems teams’ prep for the monthly bill cycles
- Preparing and executing Microsoft and AWS (Amazon) bill runs
- Supporting account managers with customer queries
- Providing our admin support teams with additional advice and data
- Liaising with operational and sales teams across the company
What we need from you
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Good written word and comfortable with numbers
- A strong communicator who can sell their ideas and judgements
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, IT environment
- The ability to adapt quickly to different audiences
- An individual who is interested in asking “why?” and is excited by change
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description