Business Development Manager - Cisco Renewals (Entry Level)
Sales | Marlow, London, Manchester
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Cisco Customer Experience team
An exciting opportunity has evolved within Cisco Customer Experience team. Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. You will work as part of the Cisco Customer Experience team which is part of our wider Cisco Practice.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Make a difference to Softcat’s Customer Experience framework
This is a part of the Cisco strategic growth investment and thus this individual will play a key role in developing awareness and knowledge across Cisco’s renewal base of opportunities.
As a Cisco Renewals Business manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Liaising with our business managers and engaging with our sales organisation
- Increasing our renewals opportunity base and providing early notification of upcoming renewals to our sales teams
- Understanding upselling opportunities that may reside as part of the renewal’s engagement
- Proactively engaging with our aligned renewals team from Cisco and looking for new opportunities to improve our renewals processes
- Maximising renewals revenue and profitability
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a sales role with some knowledge of IT market
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with various teams
- The ability to build rapport quickly and be an adept organiser
- Ability to effectively run their area of business independently
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefits include:
- Great Maternity, Paternity and Adoption support
- Max employer pension contributions of 5%
- Share incentive plan
- Life assurance
- Buy extra holiday plus an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday
- Technology vouchers, activity passes, restaurant discount cards
- Option to add your partner/family to some of the benefits
- Access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all perks and flexible benefits
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description