Checkpoint Team Lead
Technical | Marlow
Would you like to be part of a team that is growing?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Services Desk and Support team
The team are a proficient, fast paced, and exciting team who are committed to providing excellent customer service. We support technologies such as Cisco, Check Point and Microsoft, so you will work alongside engineers with a variety of skills and knowledge,
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft, and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As Check Point Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading all activities of the Check Point Team, to ensure excellent customer service is provided.
As Check Point Team Lead, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing day to day support activities of Check Point Engineers
- Acting as first point of escalation – including but not limited to, hierarchical, technical and customer escalations
- Delivering efficiencies through best practice whilst ensuring service quality and customer satisfaction remains as a high standard
- Working alongside the line manager to ensure team members are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service
- Diversity & Inclusion – be responsible for building and developing a diverse and inclusive team
- Providing remote 2nd/3rd line technical telephone and fully managed support for customers using our Check Point services
What we need from you
- Existing experience working within a Managed Services environment
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Ability to quickly identify problems and engage processes to mitigate customer impact
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience with improving process and procedures
- Good technical understanding of Check Point security solutions
Please note, you’ll be put through SC clearance upon hire, so you’ll need to possess either an existing SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo the vetting for such clearance.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description