Vendor Technical Success Manager
Technical | Marlow, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, South Coast, Birmingham
Vendor Technical Success Manager
Marlow, Bristol, South Coast, Leeds, Birmingham, and Manchester
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Vendor alliance Team
Cisco is transitioning to become a software centric business, focussing on recurring revenue. And as a result of this, software is one of our fastest growing areas of our Cisco business with revenue increasing by 28% YoY.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Are you interested in driving transformation and Cisco services?
As a Vendor Technical Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be expected to work primarily alongside the Cisco Customer Success Manager as a specialist overlay to Account Managers, Specialist team and the Cisco team
- Lifecycle Incentive management and conversion of Adoption Services/USE case opportunities
- Your role is central to driving renewal and expansion opportunities through better adoption of existing Softwareand to supporting with the technical requirements to drive software activation/use
- This role is customer and Cisco facing, proactively working with our aligned CX technical architect to ensure we are at the forefront of driving technical Software adoption
- You should also be comfortable with supporting sales meetings as part of an overall Softcat pitch, to show post sales value add
What we need from you
- Understanding of Cisco Software solutions, different buying methods such as Enterprise Agreements, as well as the ability to learn Smart Account/EA workspace orientation
- Ability to simplify and articulate technical solutions
- Confidence to work in a customer facing capacity
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working from home is available
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Travel to customer sites will be expected
Working with us
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description