Collaboration Sales Specialist
Sales | Marlow, Bristol, Whiteley, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow
Would the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative sales environment interest you?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our Collaboration Specialist Team
Our Collaboration team supports customers around voice, video and collaborative spaces. Delivering complex multivendor solutions we enable better productivity, frictionless user experience and authentic collaboration for Softcat customers. Never before has collaboration been seen as such an integral element of how businesses operate and we need to support this growth.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Partner with the best
You would be expected to proactively work with the general and wider sales team. You will ensure Softcat are in the best position to develop and uncover new opportunities, close opportunities, and execute marketing campaigns to drive new opportunities.
As a Collaboration Sales Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customer and recommending solutions to meet business goals and address technical challenges.
- Providing topical information and knowledge via phone, email, seminars and social media
- Driving the penetration of Collaboration in Softcat Customers
- Hitting personal sales targets
- Education and advocacy of Collab solutions across the Softcat business
- Building relationships within strategic partnerships, emerging and established
What we need from you
- Demonstrable previous sales experience, preferably within technology/collaboration
- Proactive and highly driven with an appetite to learn and take on new challenges
- Have the ability to build solid relationships internally and with potential new clients
- Strong organisational and communications skills
- Have an understanding of products such as Microsoft, Cisco, 8x8 and Zoom
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatter’s can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To apply for this position, please apply via the Internal Careers page and submit a covering letter/CV
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description