Credit Controller - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Business | Marlow
Credit Control Team Leader
Competitive with excellent benefits
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. In the last year, we’ve reached the £1 billion revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses, and a company that feels like a family – with buzzing office locations, lots going on socially and a real sense of working together and achieving together.
We are looking for a Credit Controller, to help support our team, and to take on collections for approximately 700-800 accounts. The main purpose of the role is to collect overdue payments whilst still maintaining the high levels of customer care, since Softcat takes pride in the level of support that we offer.
What we need from you
- An experienced Credit Control work, with the ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build and sustain strong relationships. Effective negotiation skills, working with our customer’s Accounts Payable Assistant through to Director level
- Strong planning, organisation and administration skills with use of internal systems and Excel
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Able to negotiate difficult customer queries in a balanced manner
- Full understanding of how the admin teams work together to support our Sales teams
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday, and heath & dental care (after a qualifying period).
To become part the success story
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.