Senior Credit Analyst
Business | Manchester, London, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow, South Coast, Birmingham
Do you like the idea of a fun culture and an exciting future?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Credit Risk Analyst
The credit risk team consists of 4 analysts led by the credit risk manager. The team work closely with the sales team, the financial controller, and various areas of business operations. The credit risk team are ultimately responsible for the management and control of credit exposure to the business.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
As a Senior Risk Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- Report directly to credit manager and assist with the day to day management of a dedicated customer ledger
- To deliver timely credit decisions within stated credit parameters and own underwriting authority. Provide commercially balanced recommendations
- Make recommendations with supporting substantiated rationale on deals outside of own personal credit underwriting mandate
- Obtain and analyse financial, risk and market information
- Maintenance of credit processes to ensure integrity and accuracy of data
What we need from you
- We are looking for a highly numerate and motivated individual with demonstrative experience in a credit analyst role
- Proven analytical skills with ability to document findings and make recommendations
- Strength of character to stand by decisions and explain to those less familiar with credit risk
- Demonstrable ability to think around a subject, considering risk implications of our current policies and procedure
- Ability to take calculated risks with favourable outcomes
- Strong financial literacy and ability to interpret financial information from a credit-worthiness perspective
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description