Customer Service Executive (Part time and job share considered)
Business | Marlow, Manchester
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Customer Service
You will be joining Softcat’s Customer Services Team in our Marlow Head Office. The Customer Services teams primary focus is to manage the returns process from start to finish and to assist with rectifying customer billing issues for set Sales Teams. You will be working in a busy and friendly team, with a great working atmosphere.,
Success. The Softcat Way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We’ve reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
As a Customer Services Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Requests for return and or credits and Providing Proof of Delivery’s
- Obtaining Returns Authorisation from Supplier
- Arranging collection of goods from customer
- Returning goods back to supplier
- Logging all return details onto the system
- Issuing the customer with a credit note
- Chasing supplier credit notes & raising credit and providing a new invoice
- Resolving all queries and discrepancies with both customers and suppliers
What we need from you
- Someone who is highly organised with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Good team player but able to work independently and use their own initiative
- Possess initiative and at times be able to operate independently
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) and have excellent analytical and numerical skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description