Vendor Customer Success Executive
Business | Marlow, South Coast, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow
Solutions Customer Success Manager – Team Leader
Competitive plus benefits
Softcat’s Services and Solutions Customer Success Team is responsible for proactively delivering customer engagements and driving positive customer experience across various solutions and vendors. As a team we work very closely with alliance managers, sales, specialists, vendors and delivery teams (both internal and external), to ensure that customers receive the maximum value possible from their service or solution. You will also join our virtual customer experience unit; a best practice focus group which consists of 15 individuals from across the business.
Success. The Softcat way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We’ve recently passed the £1 billion pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards.
We’ve got even bigger plans for the future - so if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career. You’ll find a diverse range of careers: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals.
An exciting opportunity to join an evolving team within Softcat’s customer experience function. You will help create and deliver the customer success strategy across a number of key vendors including Citrix and VMware. You will play a key part in the customer journey, using data insights to drive adoption, and form strong relationships to ensure our customers’ solutions and services are successfully onboarded and the maximum value is delivered and communicated at key milestones throughout the contract.
Key responsibilities include;
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners and internal departments.
- Manage customer facing CSM onboarding processes including welcome calls and engagement mapping for duration of contract.
- Provide regular reporting between the vendors and customers to drive user adoption, in line with achieving vendor KPI’s.
- Weekly calls with vendor partner account manager to review pipeline and manage key accounts.
- Proactively engage with customers via telephone and email, gathering and tracking feedback and channelling to relevant teams.
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews with customers and vendors in person and/or virtually.
- Present analysed data during proactive engagements, providing strategic recommendations in line with their business objectives.
- Contribute to health-score management, monitoring customer engagements and satisfaction to identify both potential opportunities and at-risk customers.
- Proactively suggest new ways of providing a better experience for our customer base.
- Support vendor teams with customers who wish to migrate to cloud at renewal.
What we need from you
- An understanding of Digital workspace solutions would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable presenting to customers.
- Comfortable taking the best practices from the wider Customer experience function and driving them in a new vendor area.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- Interest in developing a level of technical understanding around the solutions and services being delivered.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise requirements, whilst maintaining a focus on quality work.
- Good time management, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active and hardworking, with a keen eye for detail.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home up to 1 day per week, and we are happy to discuss further working from home requests
- Working flexible hours – we are flexible about your start times and end times each day
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply online now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector