Dedicated Service Delivery Manager – Maternity cover
Technical | Leeds
Join our Service Delivery Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and high performing part of Softcat’s business as a Dedicated Service Delivery Manager. The SDM Team are a proficient, fast-paced, and exciting team who are committed to providing excellent customer service. We engage with customers across all business sectors on a range of services that cover multiple technologies.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Are you interested in supporting one of our high profile and strategic public sector customer?
As a dedicated Service Delivery Manager, will contribute to the strategy, processes and overall aims of this Softcat in conjunction with this customer. You will own the relationship with the customer, engaging frequently through reporting and service reviews. You will split your time between the Softcat office and the customer site so flexibility to travel is key.
As Service Delivery Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ongoing management of the customer relationship, which includes supporting and contributing to the contract renewal
- Contribute to the overall continual improvement of the Service Delivery team, processes, and strategy
- Act as a key stakeholder in all project discussions. Supporting the management and coordination of projects where necessary
- Contribute to the management of any 3rd party or supplier involved in the delivery of the service. This includes carrying out regular reviews, creating and managing continual service improvement plans where necessary
- Oversea and support 3rd party onsite resource. Tracking and reporting on capacity, workload, and deliverables against contractual obligations
- Line management of the service delivery team based onsite. Handling all standard HR functions from annual leave booking to performance management
What we need from you
- Be passionate about the delivery of customer service and relationship building
- Strong communication skills with the capability to deal with a variety of communication types across varied audiences
- Display initiative and ownership, whilst understanding limits of own authority
- Work independently and proactively in order to plan and complete tasks
- Confidence to navigate customer & internal escalations
Please note, you’ll be put through SC clearance upon hire, so you’ll need to possess either an existing SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo the vetting for such clearance.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 2-3 days in the office and 2-3 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefits include:
- Great Maternity, Paternity and Adoption support
- Max employer pension contributions of 5%
- Share incentive plan
- Life assurance
- Buy extra holiday plus an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday
- Technology vouchers, activity passes, restaurant discount cards
- Option to add your partner/family to some of the benefits
- Access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all perks and flexible benefits
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description