Digital Marketing Executive
Business | Marlow
Do you enjoy working as part of a creative, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Marketing team
The Marketing Team works to grow our brand and raise awareness of Softcat technology solutions and services. The digital marketing team sits at the heart of Softcat’s market expansion and is key to enabling growth. The digital function is responsible for creating and delivering dynamic online marketing that drives customer acquisition and retention.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Support our business by delivering engaging content
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will have direct responsibility for driving growth and engagement across our digital channels including website, marketing content and email.
This role is at the heart of Softcat’s marketing team and ensures that our message and online presence continually exceeds customer expectations. This is achieved by delivering a targeted, engaging, and useful online experience. You will be responsible for supporting the performance, optimisation, and development of our corporate site, using data-driven insights to make a direct impact on customer acquisition and engagement.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and third parties to develop and create engaging marketing content including podcasts, blogs, video, and campaign pages
- Managing and developing Softcat’s website pages and content via CMS
- Creating new service, product, and campaign pages in line with site design and UX guidelines
- Building regular email marketing campaigns and providing reports and insights to improve effectiveness
- Monitoring site performance, campaigns, and landing pages from an SEO and CRO perspective
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a digital marketing capacity, including managing site CMS
- Knowledge of Google analytics and an understanding of SEO principles
- A passion for digital marketing and the technology industry
- The confidence to collaborate with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely a flexible approach to working from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description