End User Device Sales Specialist
Sales | Manchester, London, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow, South Coast, Birmingham
End User Team Leader
The Workspace team is one of the fastest growing specialist divisions within Softcat, focused on providing services and solutions that help our customers procure, manage, and maximise value from their end user IT investments. Our ‘people first, technology second’ approach allows us to build solutions from the ground up for our customers, and provide long term, bespoke workspace engagements in true partnership.
With a sole focus on Enterprise organisations, you would be expected to proactively work with the well-established Enterprise sector sales team to ensure Softcat are in the best position to develop, uncover and close new opportunities – and respond effectively to new tenders & requirements. We welcome a vocal applicant, who is looking to aid our strategic discussions on the future direction of our services. You would have a proven track record with Enterprise customers, the ability to hold C-level strategic conversations and be able to articulate our market leading workspace proposition.
What you'll be doing
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customer and recommending solutions to meet business goals and address technical challenges.
- Providing topical information and knowledge via phone, email, seminars and social media.
- Working in partnership with account managers to identify and maximise the potential of existing accounts and prospects.
- Developing contacts within the account where appropriate
- Ensuring the service received by the customer is at a high level.
- Understanding and applying a defined sales process to maximise sales efficiency.
- Help build and develop our Enterprise strategy for workspace
What we need from you
- Significant sales or similar, experience in large corporate and/or the public sector marketplace.
- Demonstrable end user device sales experience
- Have the appetite to learn and take on new challenges.
- Be a proactive and highly driven individual
- Strong communication skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home up to 1 day per week, and we are happy to discuss further working from home requests
Other benefits include a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.