Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
Sales | Marlow
Reports To: Enterprise Sales Director
Salary: Competitive plus bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and high performing part of Softcat’s business as Enterprise Sales Specialist for our Southern offices. You will report directly into the Enterprise Sales Director and be part of a small team focused exclusively on Softcat’s Enterprise customers. Your experience, focus and dedication will contribute to the overall success of sales into our largest customers across the Marlow, London, Bristol and South Coast regions.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
You will be responsible for working alongside our Southern Account Managers and Sales Specialists to support on opportunities within the Enterprise market. You will become the go to expert for working with Enterprise customers and will assist our sales teams with identification of opportunities to the delivery of Softcat services and solutions into the Enterprise market. You would be mobile, travelling as required to maximise effective customer engagements.
A day in the life of an Enterprise Sales Specialist:
- Supporting the Enterprise Sales Director with key projects and sales initiatives
- Working with our Head of Corporate Sales South and office Sales Managers to deliver Enterprise sales growth
- Supporting our Account Managers to create and execute relevant plans for their key customers and targets
- Using Sales Continuous Improvement to request and analyse relevant data to improve sales
- Coaching and guiding our sales teams, from entry level Account Managers to experienced Account Directors
- Assisting with RFPs and proposals working across all stakeholders to increase Softcat’s chances of success
- Helping to qualify opportunities through the opportunity review process
- Use your experience to assist with Commercial / Red Team reviews
- Supporting our Account teams with how to plan and deliver successful customers meetings and presentations
- Meeting with selected vendors to understand and promote relevant solutions within the teams
What we need from you
- Experience of working with Enterprise customers and opportunities is essential
- Excellent understanding of IT and established vendor relationships to support our sales and Alliances teams
- A track record of motivating and enabling teams to perform and meet targets
- The ability to adapt your style as you work with junior and established members of our teams
- Experience working with support functions such as Marketing, Sales Continuous Improvement, and Bid Teams
- Commercially astute, balancing short-term gross profits with long-term partnerships
- Comfortable with interpreting data to support strategy and help guide week to week tactics as required
- Strong communication skills to help get the most from internal, external and customer stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home up to 1 day per week, and we are happy to discuss further working from home requests
- Working flexible hours – we are flexible about your start times and end times each day
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply online now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.