Internal Account Manager (Public Sector Partner Team)
Business | Leeds
Looking for a new challenge?
Do you want variety in your work, and support to realise your full potential?
Join our Public Sector Partner Alliance Team
The Public Sector Partner Alliance Team are growing fast. There are now 11 in the team, based across our Manchester and Leeds offices. The team are integral in building strong relationships with Softcat’s Specialist Public Sector Technology partners. They are a crucial resource for our Public Sector customers, providing a compliant route to market for purchasing our partners' products and services.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We’ve reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As an Internal Account Manager, you’ll play a vital part in:
- Managing the onboarding process of new Partners uncovered from proactive activities of Senior Partner Account Managers
- Tracking and monitoring the success of large or complex project deliveries
- Identifying, generating, and managing additional opportunities from new and existing Partner relationships
- Dealing with general customer and account manager enquiries
What we need from you
- An excellent communicator who is highly organised and resourceful
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with colleagues, customers, and partners
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely a flexible approach to working from home or any other work location. Up to 1 to 2 days a week
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description