Internal Recruiter (Sales) - 9 month FTC
Business | Manchester
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Recruitment Team
Our expanding HR Department are looking for its newest member. Our team has tripled in size in just three years which shows Softcat’s continued investment in its people. We’re made up of HR, Recruitment and Learning professionals looking to support Softcat’s ambition to recruit, retain and grow its talent. This opportunity sits within the recruitment team who are one of the biggest enablers to the continued growth of our business.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Grow our business by hiring top talent
As our Internal Recruiter you’ll be integral in sourcing and attracting talent for Softcat. You will take ownership of our Public Sector sales recruitment, supporting both our entry-level volume recruitment and more experienced hires. You’ll also be responsible for supporting our volume Corporate sales recruitment, focusing on specific office locations. Within this varied role you’ll be managing the whole recruitment lifecycle from taking the role brief, through to making the hire (which is always the best bit!)
- Taking ownership of our Public Sector sales recruitment including stakeholder relationships, headcount management, recruitment strategy and implementation
- Managing the end to end recruitment process which includes (but not limited to); attraction, screening, assessment (both assessment centres and interviews) and offer management
- Business partnering with hiring managers to understand their business areas and needs to provide solutions
- Maintaining accuracy and quality of information entered on the recruitment tracker and ATS (Jobvite)
- Building excellent relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience
What we need from you
- Ambition to start or continue a career in an HR/People function
- Comfortable with presenting to internal and external audiences
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Ability to manage sensitive situations and confidential information
- Highly organised and resourceful, with the ability to multitask and prioritise
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely a flexible approach to working from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatter’s can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description