IT Asset Management Delivery Consultant
Technical | Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, South Coast, Birmingham
ITAM Delivery Consultant
ITAM Team Lead
Marlow, Bristol, South Coast, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester.
Competitive plus benefits
Softcat is one of the UK’s leading technology solutions businesses. Thanks to the success and growth of our services, we offer an increasingly broad range of tech careers. There could be a bright future for you if you’re interested in software, networking, analytics or cyber security.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
As an ITAM Delivery Consultant, you are expected to deliver Softcat’s Asset Intelligence portfolio of assessments. Through onsite and remote consultancy, you will work closely with clients to ensure they obtain maximum value from all assessments. You will be responsible for working directly with Softcat’s customer accounts to provide assessment services, formulate and deliver traditional ITAM and SAM assessment offerings (effective license positions, license optimisation, ITAM maturity).
Delivering Softcat’s Asset Intelligence latest assessment offerings (long tail assessment, cloud economics, SaaS optimisation), whilst identify and provide actionable recommendations and cost saving opportunities to our customers. You will be required to advise customers on transition from current environment to desired end state and collaborate with other teams within Softcat, in particular our managed services teams.
What we need from you
- Experience in delivering and presenting effective license positions (ELP), multiple vendors desirable
- Experience working with software asset management tooling is desirable
- Knowledge of cloud offerings and available licensing options is desirable
- Willingness to learn new vendor licensing models as required
- Ability to demonstrate a key interest in IT asset management
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with ability to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience
- You will be required to work towards ITAM, SAM and Cloud qualifications
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
To become part the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.