ITAM Delivery Consultant
Technical | Marlow, Bristol, Whiteley, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our ITAM Delivery Team
The ITAM Delivery team provides a range of assessment services to assist clients with managing their hardware and software estate. With a key focus on providing customers with actionable intelligence to drive optimisation and transformation opportunities to further result in cost savings for our customers. The team works with clients across a wide range of industry sectors, to ensure maximum value is obtained from their investments.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Do you want to be part of a team providing innovative services that deliver market leading actionable intelligence?
As ITAM Delivery Team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Work directly with Softcat’s customer accounts to provide assessment services
- Formulate and deliver traditional ITAM and SAM assessment offerings (effective license positions, license optimisation, ITAM maturity)
- Deliver Softcat’s Asset Intelligence latest assessment offerings (long tail assessment, cloud economics, renewal optimisation)
- Identify and provide actionable recommendations and cost saving opportunities to our customers
- Advise customers on transition from current environment to desired end state
- Collaborate with other teams within Softcat in particular our managed services team
What we need from you
- Ability to demonstrate a key interest in IT asset management
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with ability to articulate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Experience of software vendors is desirable
- Knowledge in ITAM is preferable although training can be provided depending on experience
- You will be required to work towards ITAM, SAM and Cloud qualifications
- IMPORTANT: You will be put through SC clearance upon hire, so need to either possess an existing SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo the vetting for such clearance
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop off
Working with us
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description