ITAM Sales Specialist
Sales | Marlow, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow, Whiteley, Birmingham
Are you looking to develop your skills and realise your full potential?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Join our ITAM Team
The ITAM (IT Asset Management) team aim to drive profit and sales through a consultative approach, whilst delivering Softcat’s core value of exceptional customer service. The team offer clients control and visibility to support the delivery of digital transformation and IT strategies. Within the team we conduct regular training to promote further development and employee satisfaction.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Collaborate with wider sales team to grow ITAM
In this role you would be expected to proactively collaborate with the general and wider sales team. The focus being to ensure Softcat are in the best position to uncover and close new opportunities and execute marketing campaigns to drive new opportunities.
As an ITAM Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying, qualifying and driving new business for Asset Intelligence/ITAM opportunities within new and existing customers
- Working collaboratively with Softcat sales teams, including Account Managers and Team Leaders
- Supporting Account Managers on meetings, calls and build quotes and proposals for the ITAM teams’ product portfolio
- Liaising with Softcat’s ITAM/ITSM vendors to negotiate deals and building and developing relationships
- Delivering internal training sessions and supporting employees on how to uncover ITAM/ITSM opportunities
What we need from you
- Demonstrate independence working to objectives
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with peers and clients
- Solid problem-solving and consultative skills
- Basic knowledge of software licensing models & ITIL best practice
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatter’s can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply below.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description