Learning and Development Executive
Business | Marlow or Manchester
Learning and Development Manager
Competitive plus benefits
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. In the last year, we’ve reached the £1 billion revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards.
We’ve got even bigger plans for the future - so if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career. You’ll find a diverse range of careers: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses, and a company that feels like a family – with buzzing office locations, lots going on socially and a real sense of working together and achieving together.
As a Learning and Development Executive, you’ll be a key member of the L&D team, working closely with our sales teams and have responsibility for our core Sales Development programmes.
You’ll be involved in administering, designing and evolving learning and development programmes to ensure sales skills and knowledge are adopted across our sales teams. This will include developing training content, delivering one-to-one and group coaching sessions as well as working closely with Sales Directors and management to ensure that the programmes continue to deliver value to their business function.
What we need from you
- Demonstrable experience working in a sales role or experience in an L&D role
- Experience in the IT market is preferred
- Experience in helping others to develop and apply a different way of thinking
- Driven for results, enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactively spots opportunities for positive change
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with different personalities across the business
- Ability to confidently deliver an engaging learning experience through classroom-based learning, workshops, Fuse and one-to-one coaching
- Able to work in a detailed and organised manner
- Able to multi task, set own deadlines, prioritise and deliver against them. Is driven to meet targets on time and whilst maintaining a focus on quality work
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part the success story, please apply below.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.