Logistics Services Lead
Sales | Manchester, London, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow, South Coast
Head of Workspace & Services Sales
|Salary||Competitive plus bonus potential|
About the Team
In today's global marketplace, an efficient supply chain is essential. Organisations require collaborative supply chains, capable of rapid yet cost-effective delivery. Logistics services is one of Softcat’s fastest growing and most in demand areas, that continues to enable AMs and specialists to deliver maximum value to our customers.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join, lead and be responsible for the growth and development of the Softcat’s Supply Chain Services. You would be expected to proactively work with the general sales and specialist teams to define the relevance of our portfolio and drive maximum value to our customers. The continued success of our services lies in taking our portfolio to market through existing sales functions, as an evolution of the existing value propositions.
What you'll be doing
- Ability to understand, support and deliver supply chain services.
- Closely align with specialist teams to enhance current offerings.
- Education and advocacy of supply chain services across the Softcat business.
- Understand where we could develop further attach business.
- Train and educate Softcat Account Managers to identify and qualify supply service opportunities .
- Lead and manage the current team.
- Be a part of a wider group to refine and develop the supply chain services.
- Responsible for the supply chain services sales budget.
What we need from you
Softcat are looking for a self-motivated, commercially minded person and a good understanding of end user computing as well server, storage and networking hardware knowledge would advantageous. Any onsite deployment/logistics or experience as well a lifecycle knowledge would also be very beneficial. An eagerness to learn the technical requirements and lifecycle processes is essential.
- Experience in working in a busy environment handling multiple work streams
- Significant experience in Lifestyle and Logistics
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, well-organised with good attention to detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home up to 1 day per week, and we are happy to discuss further working from home requests
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.
Other benefits include a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply now!
*As we'll be asking you to complete a Behavioural assessment as part of the application process we recommend you complete this on a laptop/desktop to ensure a better candidate experience.*
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.