Marketing Executive (Digital)
Business | Marlow
Reports to: Digital Communications and Campaigns Manager
Salary: Competitive with benefits
An exciting opportunity has come up to join our Marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will become an integral member of the 12-person marketing team who are responsible for all internal and external marketing of Softcat – events, communications & PR, Vendor management, web and social are just some of the functions undertaken by the team.
Success. The Softcat way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We’ve reached the £1 billion revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will have responsibility for creating, managing and driving the results of integrated marketing campaigns and company initiatives. Key responsibilities will include;
- Website management: Creating, managing and editing website pages.
- Social media management: Using our social media platform (Sprout Social) to create and schedule social media posts as well as being on the lookout for anything else we should be
- Content management and creation: Working with content creators, key stakeholders and external copywriters to ensure we’re regularly releasing interesting and engaging content that helps to promote Softcat’s key offerings.
- Email: Using our email marketing tool (Campaign monitor) to build the monthly newsletter, setup regular A/B tests, report and take actions on the
- Measurement, Analytics and Reporting: Regularly reporting on marketing stats, adding leads to the lead form
- Customer Surveys: Using our customer experience survey tool (Qualtrics) to build, manage and report results on our annual customer satisfaction survey and any additional surveys
- Events/Webinars: Supporting the events and campaigns team where required with any digital elements of events or
What we need from you
- Organised and a good team player with demonstrable marketing experience
- A Marketing related degree/qualification is desirable but not essential
- Adobe Cloud suite of products – some working knowledge and experience of Photoshop and Illustrator, plus an understanding of other Creative Suite applications
- A good eye for design
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Understanding of the use of social media in a B2B context
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.