Microsoft Channel Development Specialist
Sales | All UK Offices
Reports to: Microsoft CSP Business Manager
Salary: Competitive with benefits
The Microsoft Team represents a key vendor within the Softcat portfolio. We actively provide licensing and commercial guidance in our Microsoft sales engagements. This is underpinned by the operational and contractual expertise within the team, spanning both Corporate and Public Sector licensing sales.
Success. The Softcat way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We’ve reached the £1 billion revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
We are recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity within the Microsoft team. We are looking for someone to help build and recruit existing and new partners into our CSP Indirect Channel. This will involve working with and supporting our SPLAR team to recruit and onboard new partners into the Microsoft CSP Indirect program.
This person will also be responsible for working alongside our Account Managers to build and execute targeted campaigns with a view to increasing Softcat’s CSP Indirect Revenue, as well as transforming our existing Reseller base into CSP Resellers and support with the recruitment of new Resellers.
What we need from you
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude is essential.
- The role is customer facing and the successful candidate will be required to attend meetings and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Experience of working within the IT Reseller or Distribution market is desirable.
- Ideally, you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft’s CSP Program and wider Partner Program. With the ability to articulate this well to customers.
- The candidate will need to be self-motivated to maintain their knowledge of the Microsoft CSP Program and keep up to date with other key changes on a regular basis.
- Experience of customer meetings and confident presentation skills are essential.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of working independently and managing their own workload.
- Experience of executing and reporting on marketing campaigns is desirable.
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part of the success story, please apply.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.