Microsoft Internal Sales Specialist
Sales | Marlow, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow, Whiteley, Birmingham
Looking for new challenges?
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
Join our Microsoft Team
The Microsoft Team represents a key vendor within the Softcat portfolio. We actively provide licensing and commercial guidance in our Microsoft sales engagements. This is underpinned by the operational and contractual expertise within the team, spanning both corporate and Public Sector licensing sales
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
As an Internal Microsoft Sales Specialist, you will be an essential part of the Microsoft Team. Aligned to the Microsoft Product and Licensing Specialists you will be engaging with customers and Softcat sales team
As Microsoft Internal Sales Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with the management of MS Enterprise and Mid-Market inbox
- Helping to progress and assist with opportunities working with the Softcat Microsoft Specialists, Account Managers and Microsoft Account Managers
- Support Softcat Microsoft Specialists with creation of quotes and amended cost models
- Working with licensing specialists and account managers to ensure renewal/anniversaries are processed effectively and on-time
- Manage the sales process on smaller requirements
What we need from you
- Excellent communications skills, Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with both customers and partners
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve result
- An interest in technology is an advantage
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description