Microsoft Operations Executive (Graduate/Entry Level)
Business | Marlow, Manchester
Looking for new challenges?
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
Join our Microsoft Operations Team
The team primarily offer operational assistance across Corporate and Public Sector customers with an aim to support customers and account managers through the full life cycle of a Microsoft agreement. They are a hardworking and driven team who put customer service first and continually aim to be the best Microsoft Operations team in the industry
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Get the best out of you!
As Executive you will be assisting the Microsoft Operations team with daily tasks from dayto-day management of the inbox to customer queries and sales support. This is a unique opportunity to learn several different skills and experience working across an entire customer lifecycle
As Microsoft operations executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Liaising with our Microsoft Partner Development Manager
- Liaising directly with Microsoft Account managers
- Supporting and advising customers via Teams Calls, emails and meetings if required
- Supporting customer with the use, navigation, and any issues with Microsoft Portals
- Creating larger Microsoft agreement contracts
- Supporting on agreements throughout the full term including helping to get orders placed on time 2
What we need from you
- Confidence in talking to customers directly
- Willingness to learn across operational procedures, programmatic guidelines and licencing
- Ability to work under pressures
- Good organisational Skills
- Enthusiasm to help for high levels of customer service
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description
*Please note, as this is an opportunity for a promotion/to take on additional responsibility to your current role, we will accept a covering letter rather than a CV. Please ensure that you demonstrate why you would be suitable for this opportunity as well as the motivations behind applying.