Microsoft Product and Licensing Specialist
Sales | Marlow, Manchester, London, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow, South Coast, Birmingham
Looking for new challenges?
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
Join our Microsoft product and licencing team
About the Team
The Microsoft Team represents a key vendor within the Softcat portfolio. We actively provide licensing and commercial guidance in our Microsoft sales engagements. This is underpinned by the operational and contractual expertise within the team, spanning both corporate and Public Sector licensing sales.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
As a Microsoft Mid-Market Product and Licensing Specialist you will be working alongside our Corporate Account team. You will be supporting a targeted customer group
As Microsoft Product and Licensing specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- You will be responding to internal and customer emails about Microsoft products and associated licensing. Articulating the benefits of Microsoft’s Online Services and joining customer conference calls and assisting in preparing pricing.
- You will work alongside Softcat Sales Teams engaging on a 1:1 basis with a pre-defined set of targeted customers.
- Helping to progress and manage opportunities, working with both the Softcat and Microsoft Account Manager through all sales stages and to closure.
- Represent Softcat at company/industry events as required
- Writing blog posts for softcat.com about Microsoft’s new products, hosting customer events and webinars
What we need from you
- You will need to be self-motivated to maintain knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Experience of customer meetings and confident presentation skills are desirable.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of working independently and managing their own workload.
- Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure Fundamentals accreditations are preferred
- You must have a good knowledge of Microsoft’s M365 modern workplace platform, cloud and infrastructure portfolio and how these relate to the business
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description