Microsoft Sales Specialist - Public Sector
Sales | Marlow, London, Bristol, South Coast, Birmingham
Would you like to work with our top partners?
Do you enjoy working collaboratively to enable business growth?
Join our Microsoft team
The Public Sector Microsoft team is a market leading team of dedicated Public Sector Cloud & Licensing solution consultants. Working to support clients across all verticals including Local, Regional & Central Government, Healthcare, Blue Light and Education. They assist our sales teams by leveraging expertise and experience in complex Microsoft licensing solutions to support our clients.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Grow our business by enabling our sales teams
As a Microsoft Licensing Specialist, you will be working alongside our Public Sector Account Management team supporting a targeted customer group. You will utilise your extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies to support our sales teams and customers.
As a Microsoft Licensing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Selling Microsoft products and services into new and existing Softcat customers
- Working alongside Softcat’s Public Sector Account Managers helping to progress opportunities through all sales stages and to closure
- Responding to internal and customer queries about Microsoft products and associated licensing
- Assisting on customer meetings and conference calls, creating cost models, writing proposals and delivering presentations
- Writing blog posts, hosting customer events, webinars and training.
- Actively helping to define the Microsoft go-to-market strategy for your territory
What we need from you
- Previous experience of selling into Public Sector customers
- A knowledge of IT services and solutions
- A passion to learn about Microsoft cloud technologies and how these can shape an organisation’s business strategy
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely a flexible approach to working from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description