Partner Alliance Support Executive
Business | Manchester, Leeds
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Partner Alliance Team
There are 11 members of the Public Sector Partner Alliance Team. The team are based in Softcat’s Manchester, Leeds, and Marlow offices. They are responsible for managing relationships with Softcat’s specialist Public Sector partners. The role will involve supporting the Team in a wide range of sales and admin activities.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Provide top class support
As a Partner Alliance Support Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with credit control and finance teams to own the process of payments to partners
- Assisting with quotes, bids and proposals; handling queries from partners
- Placing orders and tracking order progress to report back to the team and the business
- Dealing with general customer and account manager enquiries
- Management of inboxes for members of the team who are out of office
- Identifying and generating additional opportunities
What we need from you
- Highly organised and resourceful, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with colleagues, customers and partners
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description