Business | Marlow
|Salary Package:||£22k- £25k depending on experience|
Softcat offers a big future to ambitious people in a diverse range of roles: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices, and experienced professionals. If you’re ready to give your all, Softcat is where you’ll get more from your career.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses, and a company that feels like a family – with buzzing office locations, lots going on socially and a real sense of working together and achieving together.
As a Personal Assistant, you will support the day-to-day operations to members of Senior Management. This role includes management of key activities, events, and administering essential information both internally and externally with customers, vendors and partners.
What you'll be doing
- Inbox management.
- Diary management: understanding leadership goals to ensure meetings are scheduled in accordance with priorities, providing briefs and allowing time to prepare.
- Provide general administrative support for their ongoing and future strategies.
- Keep a record of milestones; facilitate and coordinate activities and follow up as required, ensuring strategic actions are met.
- Organisation of travel and accommodation.
- Collation and submission of expenses.
- Coordination of selected sales, customer events and rewards inclusive of Employee of the month.
- Distribution of essential data to the Senior Management Heads.
- Assist in the production of presentation material for the team where needed.
- Prepare documentation and check for grammar.
What we need from you
- Strong work ethic and high-integrity, understanding that confidentiality is key.
- Excellent communicator with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills and the ability to multitask.
- Highly organised and resourceful.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to communicate up, down and across the organisation.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Previous administrative experience necessary.
- Previous PA experience advantageous.
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So, whether its activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.