Procurement Support Apprentice
Apprentices | Marlow
Are you looking to develop your skills and realise your full potential?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Apprenticeship Scheme on the Supply Chain Operations Support Team
For ambitious school leavers, a Softcat Apprenticeship is a great first step into the world of work. You earn, learn and gain qualifications while starting out on a structured career. The Supply Chain Operations Support team sits in our Business Operations Division. It’s rapidly growing in line with the substantial growth that the company has seen over recent years. They are responsible for providing administrative support to both the Procurement and Sales department at Softcat.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Own the administration for one of our most integral teams
As a Procurement Support Apprentice, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing a busy shared inbox via Outlook
- Supporting the wider team with ad-hoc administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Responsible for invoicing order confirmations received into the inbox
- Working with distribution companies and Purchasers on order queries
- Resourcing goods to complete sales orders
- Complete your qualification – Business Administration, Level 3
What we need from you
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Hardworking and conscientious
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description