Technical | London or Marlow
Team Lead Project Management
Marlow or London
Competitive plus benefits
Softcat offers a big future to ambitious people in a diverse range of roles: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals. If you’re ready to give your all, Softcat is where you’ll get more from your career.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be managing significant infrastructure and services projects for Softcat’s customers. This role will involve both public and private sector customers and may require travel between your Softcat base location and client sites. This is a crucial role within the team for you to take on a lead role managing enterprise level projects with some of our key customers.
You’ll manage the development and delivery of the solution to meet the customer’s business needs, working with multiple services teams, aligning the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality. You’ll work both individually as well as alongside project managers and project coordinators to lead and support projects of varying size and complexity.
What we need from you
- You’ll have a demonstrable background in managing infrastructure or managed service-based projects, ideally within a comparable organisation, ranging in complexity
- Significant experience managing client facing infrastructure projects as opposed to internal projects
- PRINCE2 Practitioner qualified (or hold an equivalent project management accreditation)
- Excellent project management skills
- You’ll enjoy working collaboratively, have an open-minded approach, a focus on excellence and thrive in a genuinely people centric company
- A strong understanding of the IT industry is essential
- You’ll be well versed in full life-cycle project management, technically astute in infrastructure technologies and adopt project management best practices
We offer good rewards packages for all our roles. The benefits include pension scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 after a qualifying period), a day off for your birthday, and health & dental care.
To become part the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.