Public Sector Internal Account Manager
Sales | Glasgow
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Sales Support Team
There are 26 members of the Public-Sector Sales Support team. All cover a variety of accounts managers, verticals and work with different vendors. There are a range of different support levels within the team. These levels cover & have experience in dealing with all Public Sector verticals.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We’ve reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Do you want to have an impact and join a business where you can make a difference?
As an internal Account Manager you will be working as an integral member of an energetic and ambitious sales team.
As an Internal Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide IT product quotes and source the equipment to enable to sales process to run effortlessly.
- Obtain prices for product requests.
- Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business.
- Pro-actively build new and develop existing customer relationships
- Pro-actively generating new business (calls, campaigns, emails, industry updates) separate from account director
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
- Highly organised and resourceful
- An interest in technology
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description