Rubrik Business Development Manager (Entry-Level)
Would you like to be part of a team that builds our top vendor relationships?
Do you enjoy working collaboratively to enable business growth?
Join our Vendor Alliances team
Our 40 strong team are responsible for the day to day relationships and engagement of Softcat’s top vendor partners. Working to enable Softcat, they plan and execute against joint business objectives to drive mutual growth.
Rubrik is the market leader in Cloud Data Management, the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. They have enjoyed outstanding growth with Softcat over the past few years, driving into our top 20 vendors with huge potential for continued growth
Success. The Softcat Way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Directly impact business growth
This is an exciting opportunity to join as our Rubrik Business Manager, responsible for all our Softcat offices. This role will work alongside our Sales Executives to develop new opportunities with their customer base. You will become the go to individual for our Sales teams when it comes to Rubrik technology and will be responsible for driving sales enablement and marketing strategies across the business.
As the Rubrik Business Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with our Sales teams to maximise Rubrik revenue and opportunities
- Building strong relationships with our Data Centre and Cloud Specialists and Rubrik’s sales teams
- Acting as a Rubrik product expert, assisting sales teams on customers calls and meetings
- Creating and managing Rubrik sales initiatives and campaigns to engage our sales teams
- Taking ownership for managing the business plan and pipeline for Rubrik across Softcat
- Planning and running regular training and enablement sessions for our sales teams
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a customer facing sales role
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area
- The confidence to present and run large scale training and sales enablement sessions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely a flexible approach to working from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description