Sales Support Apprentice
Apprentices | Marlow, Manchester
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic and innovative company?
Join our Apprenticeship Scheme on the Sales Support Team
For ambitious school leavers, a Softcat Apprenticeship is a great first step into the world of work. You earn, learn and gain qualifications while starting out on a structured career. Our award-winning scheme has set many Softcatters on the path to success.
Success. The Softcat way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Support our Sales Account Managers in providing top-class customer service
You’ll be supporting our Account Managers in their day-to-day roles of providing IT solutions to their customers. This will involve a variety of administrative tasks that contribute to the end-to-end sales process. You’ll also be guided through your Level 3 qualification in Business Administration.
- Provide IT product quotes and source the relevant hardware, software or service for the customer
- Organise the workflow of queries through a shared inbox
- Obtain best possible pricing using all our internal processes such as deal registration and bid portals
- Interact with internal and external departments, suppliers and vendors
- Log all quotes and orders on our internal systems
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Highly organised and resourceful with great time management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and partners
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work individually, as well as part of a team, to achieve results
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - a flexible approach to working from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply below!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description