Sales Support Executive
Business | Marlow
Sales Support Team Leader
Competitive with excellent benefits
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We’ve recently passed the £1 billion pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards.
We’ve got even bigger plans - so if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career. You’ll find a diverse range of careers: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals.
Success. The Softcat way.
There’s a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That’s because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
- Provide IT product quotes and source the equipment to enable to sales process to run effortlessly.
- Organise the workflow of sales support services to the designated sales personnel.
- Obtain prices for product requests.
- Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business.
- Deliver verbal and written communications with customers.
- Interact with other IT partner companies and distributors.
- Log orders onto the internal database.
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An interest in technology is an advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
- Able to work individually, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
Work in a way that works for you We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - from home up to 1 day per week, and we are happy to discuss further working from home requests
- Working flexible hours – we are flexible about your start times and end times each day
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So, whether its activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part the success story, apply now