Sales Support Executive
Sales | Marlow or Manchester
Solutions Sales Support Executive
Marlow, Manchester and South Coast
Competitive plus benefits
As a Service Delivery Executive, you will be required to act as the first point of contact for all customer queries relating to our support services. You will also be required to act as the backup point of contact for the Service Delivery Manager for all Service Delivery issues in his/her absence. The role plays a key part in the expansion of the service delivery team and will require you to think outside the box in terms of problem solving and process improvement.
What you'll be doing
- Helping with the growth and success of the Support Solutions Business Unit
- Assisting the external Sales Specialists in the day to day role of quoting new business, working on renewals and owning and managing run rate / renewal opportunities
- Responsible for quoting and liaising with our suppliers
- Negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
- Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business.
- Deliver verbal and written communications with customers.
- Log orders onto the internal database
- Shadow the SCS Co-ordination team to potentially lend support during peak times
What we need from you
You will need to be an excellent communicator who is flexible, bright and highly organised. Dealing with key administration tasks to facilitate the smooth running of the Sales team, you will need to be well organised and resourceful whilst possessing good oral and written communication skills. Technical knowledge isn’t a key requirement but an interest in technology can be an advantage. That said, we will provide you with a thorough training package to enable you to complete your job to the standard required and integrate fully into the teams. This role is a great spring board into a career in services.
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first.