Sales Support Executive
Sales | London
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, energetic and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Sales Support Team
The Sales Support Team at Softcat is hard working, friendly, and we pride ourselves on working with Account Managers to consistently deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It’s an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We’ve reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We’ve got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Grow our business by supporting our sales teams
As a Sales Support you will be working as an integral member of an energetic sales team. You will be working closely alongside Account Managers. Assisting with the day to day running of their accounts, and liaising with customers.
As a Sales Support Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing IT product quotes and sourcing equipment to enable the sales process to run effortlessly
- Obtaining prices for product requests
- Dealing with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business
- Interacting with other IT partner companies and distributors
- Managing smaller projects on behalf of Account Managers
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you require a full job description