Senior Microsoft Enterprise Specialist
Sales | Marlow, Manchester, London, Bristol, Leeds, Glasgow, Whiteley, Birmingham
Are you looking to make a difference by joining a team that innovates through technology?
Do you want variety in your work, and support to realise your full potential?
Join our Microsoft Enterprise Team
The Microsoft Team represents a key vendor within the Softcat portfolio, and Softcat now has more dedicated Microsoft resources than any other partner in the UK. The team actively provides licensing and commercial guidance in our Microsoft sales engagements. This is underpinned by the operational and contractual expertise within the team, spanning both Corporate and Public Sector licensing sales.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat offers a big future to ambitious people in a diverse range of roles: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals. If you’re ready to give your all, Softcat is where you’ll get more from your career
As Microsoft Enterprise Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and driving to closure Microsoft licensing opportunities with Softcat account managers.
- Attending and delivering workshops, customer presentations and product roadmap sessions.
- Support with the design and delivery of Softcat customer events, webinar delivery and our go-to-market strategy.
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
What we need from you
- Open and positive attitude with a good understanding of Microsoft technologies and a passion for working with customers.
- Customer-facing, volume licence sales track record with proven results in selling Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- Board Level sales and negotiation experience; comfortable speaking at all organisational levels.
- In depth and strategic understanding of Microsoft licensing and agreements – particularly Enterprise Agreements, MPSA and CSP.
- Team player and collaborative.
- An understanding of Softcat’s wider services portfolio (particularly asset intelligence and cloud optimisation services) is desirable but not essential at the outset, training will be given.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatters’ can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description
*Please note, as this is an opportunity for a promotion/to take on additional responsibility to your current role, we will accept a covering letter rather than a CV. Please ensure that you demonstrate why you would be suitable for this opportunity as well as the motivations behind applying.