Senior NetSec Sales Specialist
Sales | London
Are you looking to develop your skills and realise your full potential?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Join our NetSec team
The NetSec team aim to drive profit and sales through a consultative approach, whilst delivering Softcat’s core value of exceptional customer service. Within the team we conduct regular training to promote further development and employee satisfaction.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Collaborate with wider sales team to grow NetSec
This exciting role within our Networking & Security sales team here at Softcat, will be responsible to our customers and account managers for providing infrastructure solutions and managed Services. Our focus is advising customers on how to maximise investments that drive efficiency. Due to the growth and success of our Major Accounts team, in London, this role will play a key part in continuing this growth.
As a NetSec Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying, qualifying and driving new business for NetSec within new and existing customers
- Working collaboratively with Softcat sales teams, including Account Managers and internal support
- Supporting Account Managers on meetings, calls and proposals for the NetSec teams’ portfolio
- Arranging/attending meetings to build relationships with key Softcat customers to understand their business strategy and how we can be enable success through NetSec solutions
- Liaising with Softcat’s NetSec vendors to collaborate on projects, plus building and developing relationships
What we need from you
- Demonstrable experience within a technology based sales role with a proven track record is essential
- Demonstrable experience in selling a market leading cyber security vendor/vendors &/or demonstrable experience in selling a market leading networking vendor (e.g. Cisco, HP, Arrista)
- Evidence of successful engagements in projects and programs of work with Mid Market & Enterprise customers
- Self-starter, quick learner and highly organised
- Ability to build rapport with key clients, as well as developing strong relationships internally
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatter’s can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
To become part of the success story, please apply below.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require a full job description