Services Solution Manager
Technical | Marlow, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, South Coast, Birmingham
Services Solution Management Team Lead
Marlow, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, South Coast, Bristol
Competitive plus benefits
Softcat is one of the UK’s leading technology solutions businesses. Thanks to the success and growth of our services, we offer an increasingly broad range of tech careers. There could be a bright future for you if you’re interested in software, networking, analytics or cyber security.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
What we need from you
- Experience in Solution Management, Service Architecture, Solution Architecture or general IT Management
- Experience as a key figure in the development of customer solutions, leveraging both professional services and support and managed services
- Ideally have an understanding in our main key focus areas – Networking, Managed Support, Managed Infrastructure and Managed Security
- Ideally from a reseller or MSP background
- Understanding of a typical SIAM structure in relation to the design of support and managed services
- Experience of working within bid teams in the production of proposals for service-based solutions
- Excellent understanding of service methodologies and approaches, preferably with some previous operational management or technical experience
- Excellent oral and written communication, with an engaging presentation style and comfortable delivering customer presentations at a senior level
- Strong commercial background including contract negotiation skills and demonstrable understanding of the costs associated with the provisions of broad annuity services solutions
- Ability to prioritise conflicting needs and balance work priorities, organise own workload, work with minimal supervision, and under pressure to meet deadlines, responding quickly to new situations and changing priorities.
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.