SharePoint Experience Manager
Business | Marlow
Head of Marketing
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
The Marketing Team operates under a strategy designed to accelerate brand credibility and raise awareness of Softcat technology solutions and services that underpin our Cyber, Hybrid Infrastructure/Cloud and Digital Workspace business value propositions. Our mission is to be at the heart of the Softcat growth strategy and adding further expertise, experience and Agile Dev/Ops capability within our team will support the future growth and capability of both our brand and our business.
Success. The Softcat way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
SharePoint and Microsoft Teams are key business applications; Softcat is seeing considerable organic growth in both and are planning a transformational project around our SharePoint Online and Office365 instance. The SharePoint Experience Manager will play an integral part in championing this transformation effort across the entire company.
Softcat is driven by an unprecedented ‘people first’ culture. The common communications platform is central to this ambition and this exciting new role will support the development of the organisation’s SharePoint environment plus deliver a range of projects to integrate SharePoint into the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of, and accountability for, the SharePoint/Teams platforms (and Stream/Forms/Flow); becoming the go-to contact point for continual improvements and support issues
- Working closely with our Managed Service Partners (MSPs) for transformational pieces and support issues; providing them with regular updates between the MSPs and key stakeholders for SharePoint Online projects
- Collaborate with IT Project Managers to implement roadmap features for SharePoint Online, Teams, Flow and Stream, around the SharePoint Online Instance
- Organise and run training sessions/videos, and teach about the effectiveness of the Office365 application suite
- Implementing better ways of working, promoting SharePoint, Teams and Office365 over legacy applications; will form part of your mandate
What we need from you
- Development experience with SharePoint 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online, and with the Office365 application suite, including Teams, Flow and Stream
- Ability to collaborate and work with other developers, project managers, customers, database, and system administrators for end to end application development and implementation
- Infrastructure, (server/desktop operating systems), SQL, and networking technologies
- A Project Management accreditation (Prince 2 or Six Sigma) and Agile certification would be useful
- Either a CIM qualification or a digital marketing qualification, or equivalent experience
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.