Software Licence Desk Consultant - FTC 18 Months
Technical | Marlow, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds, South Coast, Birmingham
SAM Intelligence Practice Lead
1st December 2020
All offices – Some travel to customer site required (Midlands)
Competitive salary and benefits package
Softcat offers a big future to ambitious people in a diverse range of roles: sales, technology, business operations, with opportunities for graduates, apprentices and experienced professionals. If you’re ready to give your all, Softcat is where you’ll get more from your career.
Success. The Softcat way.
What we need from you
- Previous exposure to software and hardware infrastructure and terminology
- Experience of software vendors’ complex licensing models (at least 2 Tier 1 type vendors)
- Experience analysing licensing positions, and identifying optimisation opportunities
- Experience working with vendors to establish agreement renewals
- You will also be expected to have, or work towards the Microsoft SAM MCP qualification
- Experience working with Software licence management solutions (Snow Software would be an advantage)
- Wide knowledge of license management, ITIL processes and discovery tools
- Experience with building effective licence positions
- FTC 18 Months fixed term contract with the possibility to go permanent
We offer a good salary and benefits package including a pension scheme, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and access to Perklife, our dedicated portal for all things perks and benefits at Softcat. It’s designed to give you the flexibility and choice to suit your lifestyle and needs - there really is something for everyone. So, whether it’s activity passes or technology discount vouchers you’re after, or you would prefer to buy extra holiday for yourself, or add your partner or family to some of the benefits… it’s entirely up to you. We’ll even give you an extra day’s holiday on top of your usual entitlement on your birthday.
To become part the success story, please apply below now!
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.