Supply Chain Services Executive
Sales | Marlow, Manchester
Would the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative sales environment interest you?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our Supply Chain Services Team
In today's global marketplace, an efficient supply chain is essential. Organisations require collaborativesupply chain services, capable of rapid yet cost-effective delivery.Supply ChainServicesis one of Softcat’s fastest growing and most in demand areas, that continues to enableaccount managers and specialists to deliver maximum value to our customers.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We’re a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Partner with the best
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join Supply Chain Services and be part of the continued growth, development, and success of the team. You would be expected to proactively work with the general sales and specialist teams to support conversations around our portfolio and drive maximum value to our customers. The continued success of our services lies in taking our portfolio to market through existing sales functions, as an evolution of the existing value propositions.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and is confident enough to work with a variety of people within our partners and Softcat. The role will require excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.As a Supply Chain Services Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping to educate Softcat Account Managers on how to identify and qualify supply service opportunities
- Helping deliver supply chain services to customers with a focus on logistics and configuration services
- Building solutions based on customer requirements, taking them through discovery phase as well defining and designing the solution
- Working closely with partners to build out customer solutions based on their capabilities and strengths
- Working closely with our Supply Chain Operations team to get the customer ready for transitioning into business-as-usual
- Closely aligning with specialist teams to update them on our current offerings
What we need from you
- Experience in working in a busy environment handling multiple work streams
- Strong interest in workplace technology and an idea of processes in logistics, distribution and warehouse operations
- Some sales experience in services is preferred but not essential
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Onsite deployment experience as well a lifecycle knowledge would be beneficial
- Self-starter, well-organised with good attention to detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely - Occasional home working possible
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
Working with us
Our employees’ physical and mental wellbeing is vitally important to us, so we adhere to the latest Covid-19 Government guidance. Softcatter’s can currently either work remotely, or if happy to do so, work from the office. Cleaning, social distancing and mask wearing measures apply in all office locations.
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives and embraces every background.
We will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavours
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We’re welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
Please contact email@example.com directly if you require anything additional